Harder than I thought it would be. Good game.
Down by the Dwarfs
Movement: WASD or arrow keys
Action: Left or right control
You will be a young goblin that gets lost in a dwarf dungeon and want to come back home. Ensure to stay unseen because you have no combat skills in this stealth adventure. Dodge the fields of view and be quiet, the dwarfs are attentive. But be carefully traps and puzzles will make your way home more difficult.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
It let my heart goes on, to see that someone make a let's play about my game in this early state and had so much fun while playing it. Thank you:)
Nice game, I like how the camera moves.
Some ideas for improvements:
- Have the sight radius of the guards limited, sometimes you are spotted by a guard without even seeing them. (after the blue door)
- Have the keys vanish after using them on their door
- For the red traps, have some pre indication right before the spikes appear, like a red flashing
- Add Music (OpenGameArt has lots of CC0 tracks)
- Add Checkpoints (especially if you plan to make longer levels)
- "You have lose this level because... " should rather be "You have lost because..."
Cool and crazy game! Love to see more. Congratulation!