I am looking forward to playing this game on a Mac in a (hopefully) not too distant future 🙂
Down by the Dwarfs
A downloadable game for Windows
Note: This game is in development. Participate in it by giving ideas and feedback.
You are a small goblin and you have been lost in a dungeon full of dwarfs. You realize quickly, that this is a dangerous place for you. While looking for a way out, you find mysterious hints. Can you find out, what is going on in this dwarf dungeon?
⚔ Overcome several levels of a dwarfs dungeon
⚔ Experience a fascinating story as a goblin
⚔ Study the behaviors of the dwarfs
⚔ Do not get caught by the dwarfs and sneak past
⚔ Avoid dying in the challenging Traps
⚔ Solve tricky puzzles
🛡 Left mouse click to walk / interact with objects (eg. open doors)
🛡 Double left mouse click to run
🛡 Right mous click on enemies to show their field of view
🛡 Hold right mouse button to create a field of view trigger
🛡 Pause menu: Esc
🛡 Quciksave: F5
🛡 Quickload: F9
- Unzip the file
- Start Down by the Dwarfs.exe
- Have fun
- Savegames! Out now! 💾🤩Nov 10, 2019
- 🧩Puzzles, 💡lighting and other innovations 😁Nov 06, 2019
- The characters come to life 🤩 More traps and more level 🗺Aug 27, 2019
- NO more prototype! ✌ Check the new Dungeon 💪Aug 13, 2019
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
You can sneak past the first guard if you stick to the Wall.
Apart from that, I do like the game ;)
Hey thank you :)
Yes I know :D These levels are only for the development phase. But I have to be careful that something like this isn't in the real levels.
Harder than I thought it would be. Good game.
It let my heart goes on, to see that someone make a let's play about my game in this early state and had so much fun while playing it. Thank you:)
Nice game, I like how the camera moves.
Some ideas for improvements:
- Have the sight radius of the guards limited, sometimes you are spotted by a guard without even seeing them. (after the blue door)
- Have the keys vanish after using them on their door
- For the red traps, have some pre indication right before the spikes appear, like a red flashing
- Add Music (OpenGameArt has lots of CC0 tracks)
- Add Checkpoints (especially if you plan to make longer levels)
- "You have lose this level because... " should rather be "You have lost because..."
Cool and crazy game! Love to see more. Congratulation!